INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Information provided pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/2003 and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (GDPR).
1. DATA CONTROLLER
The data controller is Marrucheti 82 di Marco Silva Gabrielli Wiseman with registered office in Frazione Marrucheti 82 - Campagnatico (GR), P.Iva01487600916, cod. Tax: SLVMRC78H28F205L.
2. PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
The data are collected to provide a service, to respond to a request or following a
spontaneous user conferment. The provision is optional. Failure to provide
will prevent or limit the provision of the service or the execution of the request of the interested party.
Personal data will also be used for the following purposes:
• Sending technical, commercial and information communications
• Promotional activities
• Market research and quality control
Browsing data relating to IP address, date and time are also collected anonymously
sign in, URL required. These data are collected for statistical purposes, to check the correct
operation of the services, for security reasons and to comply with current legislation.
These data are not passed on to third parties.
3. CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA
• Identification data (name or company name, or name and surname of the people
physical, email, telephone and any additional notes provided spontaneously by the interested party.
4. RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
Without prejudice to the communications made in fulfillment of legal and contractual obligations, all
collected and processed data may be communicated exclusively for the purposes specified above
to the following categories of recipients:
• Brokerage agencies;
• Banks and credit institutions;
• Customers and users;
• Notaries for the purpose of preparing notarial deeds;
• Authorized people;
• Internal managers;
• Owner website, real estate portals and social networks;
• Companies that perform services for carrying out practices
• technical / cadastral / building / urban planning;
• Companies and businesses;
• Subjects who carry out archiving of the documentation;
In the management of your data, moreover, they can become aware of the same categories of people
authorized and / or internal and external managers identified in writing and to whom they have been provided
specific written instructions on data processing.
Personal data are kept for 10 years. The access routes are kept for 6 months.
6. DATA SUBJECT'S RIGHTS
Pursuant to the European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and the national legislation in force,
the interested party may, according to the methods and within the limits established by current legislation, exercise the
• request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him (right of access
of the interested party - art. 15 of Regulation 679/2016);
• know its origin;
• receive intelligible communication;
• have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the treatment;
• request the updating, correction, integration, cancellation, transformation into
anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer
necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected (right of rectification e
cancellation - articles 16 and 17 of Regulation 679/2016);
• right of limitation and / or opposition to the processing of data concerning him (art. 18 of
• right of revocation;
• right to data portability (art. 20 of Regulation 679/2016);
• in cases of treatment based on consent, receive your data provided to the holder, in form
structured and readable in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
These rights will follow to the extent that they do not conflict with the legislation.
To exercise their rights, the interested party can send an email to the certified mailbox
7. CONTROL AUTHORITY
The interested party has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority: Guarantor for the Protection of
Personal data www.garanteprivacy.it
8. PROCESSING METHODS
Personal data are not subjected to automated processes, such as profiling.
They will be treated in mixed mode: electronic and paper.
9. SECURITY MEASURES
Personal data are processed in compliance with the minimum security measures provided for in Annex B of the
DL 196/2003 and the provisions of art. 32 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.